Friday, October 30, 2015

ONLINE ITALIAN CLASSES

Why Online ?


  • Save time: avoiding traffic or unnecessary displacement, whether I'm in London, in New York or in Sydney.

  • Save space: there's no need of a special room for the class

  • Gain speed: private classes allow you to progress at your own capabilities and to get benefit from all the free on-line resources we have nowadays


Why with us?


We are very experienced professionals, having taught 

languages for 10 years. We follow a cognitive-behavioral methodology, so along with the linguistics skills the student will also improve it's self esteem as well as it's abilities for learning, understanding and even thinking. Beyond that we often transmit Italian culture since we are Italian citizens and since we are in Italy. That's it! You'll have classes live from Italy!

1 comment:


  1. Taking on-line classes is great because I don't waste my time in traffic, and I can maintain my classes even when I'm travelling. I am able to maintain my level of spoken Italian and also prepare for meetings or presentations in advance. I can access the files from anywhere since it's all on-line, and then complete my studies during the week. It's also a fantastic cultural experience, because you can meet people, the teachers, that are genuinely native. So, from them, I can connect with Italy even though I’m not there.

    ReplyDelete